THIS IS A PRIVATE POOL FOR THE EXCLUSIVE USE OF THE RESIDENTS OF FISHERMANS COVE
Due to the COVID-19 virus, Fishermans Cove Board of Directors (Board) strongly recommends any person using the pool follow federal, state, and local requirements, including CDC Covid-19 guidelines.
The pool is currently open, but may be closed if public health concerns warrant it or if the Board finds that residents are not following CDC Covid-19 guidelines.
Guests of residents and renters are currently not allowed to use the pool.
- Follow current CDC Covid-19 guidelines
- Enter and use at your own risk
- Please shower and remove all oils before entering pool
- Children 12 years of age and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult resident
- No pets allowed in pool area
- No radios allowed in pool area
- Do not place furniture in pool
- No glass containers in pool area
- Pool is open from dawn to dusk
- Bathing load capacity is 32
- No food or drink allowed in pool area
- Nearest emergency phone located at the north gate
There is designated parking east of the pool. Golf cart and car parking is prohibited at the pool’s entrance.